Home Write+for+Cristal+Hack About+Mee Privacy+-+policy

Saturday 29 September 2012

About Mee

Image Of Aukul Saini not available now
Image Of Aukul Saini not available now
Helloooww guys, How are you all doing..... hope you all are good. what should i say about me guys ??

Well as you all know My name is Anukul saini and I'm a 15 year old boy. I studying in 10th class in Anand swaroop arya saraswati vidhya mandir in INDIA. I Start this blog for helping you all E-Buddies & Yes ..!! also for make little bit money :-p And I also want to tell you about my father.

My father name is Mr.Pawan Saini. He Was a pro. Photographer & He Such a good photographer and sell photos online on suttercock. and Guys one of most important reason that i start a blog is i want to study about some of the awesome computer Tricks and want to be an advanced user of computer. And i write my studies and knowledge about computer in this blog. i research of some of new computer tricks on inter net and writing about them on my blog.

Hope,... you all are enjoying my blog post's and if i do any kind of silly mistake or you dislike something in my blog so please you can free to tell me by leaving a comment on that. I Try to fix it as fast as i can and the most important guys, please respect about my sweat of making these articles PLEASE DO NOT COPY them on your blogs or websites.

Or If you want to help me in that case please share my articles with your friends and family but shareing buttons that was very help full to me.

                                                                                                    - Thanking you  For your Visit
                                                                                                       Anukul Saini

1 comments:

Unknown said...

bro. first of fall ..... correct the spelling of Linux ...... u wrote Linux as Lunix .....

Post a Comment

What's on your Mind Say it below